Install Team Member
Applications open 2/25 - 3/13
$16.50/hour - 30+ hours/week
The Install Team member will report to the Install Team Lead(s).
Community Foodscapes is an edible landscaping company, with a social conscience, serving Atlanta by helping people from all backgrounds to grow food, restore native habitats, and become environmental stewards of their communities. The Install Team position will give you direct experience implementing foodscape projects across Metro Atlanta with the opportunity for growth into a team lead position. Additional general contracting hours will be available.
- The Install Crew position will help with the installation of gardens, meadows, drainage, hardscapes, planting, maintenance of edible landscapes, and managing opportunistic (invasive) plant species.
- Work with other crew members in accomplishing daily, weekly, & monthly goals
- Perform other general labor tasks pertaining to landscaping and farming
- Take proper care of tools & equipment to avoid loss or misuse
Be mindful and knowledgeable about Community Foodscapes quality and safety guidelines
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds in varying weather conditions
- Must live in the metro Atlanta area
- A passion for our mission, a growth mindset, responsible, and trustworthy
Reliable transportation is a necessity
- Experience in farming, gardening, landscaping, construction and/or permaculture
Bilingual candidates (Spanish) are encouraged to apply
Resume and Cover Letter can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org