Edible Landscaping Consultation (1-hour)
Our relationship will begin with an on-site consultation. One of our Edible Landscaping Consultants will visit your site to discuss your vision and conduct a detailed examination of your landscape. Once you request a booking we will reach out to schedule your consultation. Because every property and project is different and we want to give you the best possible service, we cannot book any work without first conducting an on-site consultation.
Sector data featured in the CSA includes:
- WATERSHED MAP (pgs. 3-4) - shows the "mini" and larger watersheds a client's property sits within.
- SITE TOPOGRAPHY (pg. 5) - shows the contour lines and slope of a client's property.
- SOIL (pg. 6) - shows the soil series type(s) present on a client's property, which affect the soil's organic matter (OM), clay & sand content, percolation rate, and pH.
- WIND (pg. 7) - shows the direction and speed of prevailing summer and winter winds.
- ANNUAL TEMPERATURES & PRECIPITATION (pg. 8) - shows annual and monthly averages for high and low temperatures, as well as annual precipitation.
- SUN ANGLES (pg. 9) - shows the angle of the sunrise & sunset on the shortest (winter solstice) and longest (summer solstice) days of the year.
Price: $150 - This includes your on-site consultation and CSA report. A landscape design rebate will be credited to your invoice when you purchase a minimum of $1,000 in services within three months of receipt of your quote.
Service Area: We service any addresses that are 10 miles or less from downtown Atlanta, according to Google Maps.
For sites outside of our typical radius, email us for custom pricing (email@example.com).