Our Vision & Process
Atlanta has long been known as the “City in the Forest” but we are losing tree cover at an alarming rate. Rapid development is disrupting our native ecology, displacing Atlanta residents, and escalating inequity.
What if we could create a healthy and fruitful future for ourselves and the next generation by planting blueberry bushes along sidewalks, loquats in parking lots, and a shared orchard in your front yard?
What if we could establish sustainable food systems, while creating more vibrant and connected communities? By partnering with Community Foodscapes (CoFo), you are an integral part of bringing to life this vision of an edible, bountiful Atlanta.
We are an edible landscaping company, with a social conscience, serving Atlanta by helping people from all backgrounds to grow food, restore native habitats, and become environmental stewards of their communities.
1) Request a consultation by selecting "Book With Us" above.
2) Meet with one of our Consultants to assess your needs.
3) You can go through our design process or we can move directly to the physical work.
4) We work with most clients over multiple seasons/years, so we can break your project down into multiple phases and adjust to your budget. We also offer 0% financing for super affordable, small monthly payments.
5) Enjoy your new Foodscape!